<VV> Re: LIFC/Lamps

Tareece at aol.com Tareece at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 21:28:45 EST 2006

Chuck,
     I have not delved into this subject, as I am not  the most learned seer
on the lighting up the highway in the US and about the  governmental
conspiracy about forcing us to use inferior roadlamps.
      I was lost in the drivel here because I  thought the whole POINT were
options for the CORVAIR. Oh well, I guess its  a case of LIFCCX.

In a message dated 1/25/2006 8:51:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

Now, I  need:
Even though I didn't ask for it before, I now need to know if  any of you
have a high opinion on something that works good on your CORVAIR  that I didn't
mention in the first paragraph. If I missed it before, sorry, as  I've said I
lost it in the flurry.  I'd appreciate an off-forum note with  specifics of
what you recommend. Please don't send anything refering to what  you like or
don't like about drivers coming at you or what you use on your  wife's Subaru,
because we've been on that for a week now and IDGS. No square  pegs in the
bezels' round holes, no illegal off-road lights, no semi marker  lights.

Chuck Kubin
LIFC Engineering  Team

Todd Reece
65 Corvair Monza  Vert