<VV> Corvair Article in Current Motor Trend Classic Mag

bmooers at farniente.com bmooers at farniente.com
Thu Jan 26 13:47:04 EST 2006

It seems as if the automotive press has recently discovered what we
Corvair enthusiasts have known for many years. That the Corvair remains
one of the most beautiful and iconic automotive designs of the 1960s. The
article entitled 1965 Corvair on the inside back page of Motor Trend
Classic Car Magazine this month is gushing with praise. That article
combined with the favorable article in Automobile Magazine this month has
been a sweep for our favorite car. Suddenly, my wife thinks I am not so
crazy. I am sure the Mustang and Camaro guys are scratching their heads -
what the???

You may have noticed that the Corvair is mentioned several times in MT
Classic - there is a Rampside, an article on the Muira which talks about
the Corvair Testudo and on the most desirable car list - there is a 1967
V8 Vair (not a typo)!

If you have not seen these two articles, make sure that you do - I have
had great pleasure sharing them with other car geeks who always give me
grief for owning a - not a - but two Corvairs.

Was offline last week and may have missed this discussion.

Regards - Bruce
Bruce C. Mooers
National Director of Sales
Far Niente