<VV> RE:More Corvairs

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Thu Jan 26 20:32:36 EST 2006

Nice to see us back on the topic of restoring Corvairs.  Thanks Matt.

I have been enjoying Ryan's posts.  Love his enthusiasm.

My 66 is still in limbo, but I hope it will be rolling by the time Buffalo
swings into action.  As I posted earlier, the engine has finally seen fire
and fuel.  I am still working on the fuel problem on the passenger side.
Once that is resolved, I will rebuild the rest of the power train, then it's
on to the suspension, and finally the body work.  Buffalo is still my goal,
but it keeps slipping further and further away.

This is going to be a "nice beater."  I won't show it, but I would love to
participate in the Rally.  Wish me luck.

Thanks for all the advice and help.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY
66 Cpe. 140/4sp