<VV> Re: Car Update Gruppe Red 4+yrs

Tareece at aol.com Tareece at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 21:34:06 EST 2006

Well Matt,
    I've Gotten the engine in my Turquoise 65 Monza  Vert...Getting ready to
finish the install and crank her up..Looks like it'll  take a back burner
status again... Seeing how I started a rebuild of my 1973  Chevy trucks brake
system....And that my 1997 Intrepid decided to get a intake  leak that causes a
high rpm problem (try living with a idle of 1500 rpm and a  off accelerator
speed of 35 miles an hour. Hard on brakes, tranny and diff..not  to mention
advanced wear on the 190,000 mile engine.
  Anyways, "Thumper" will be cranked up I SWEAR before March! Off the
stands? eh, maybe by my 42nd b-day...April 20....
   Hey, any NC boys wanna have a t-bone  cook out before April 20? I'll
supply the cooking and be keywrench  turner (would NOT want anyone to think this as
a call for free labor) if I  can get some brain-brawn power to get this thing
outta my basement and on the  street where she oughta be.

In a message dated 1/26/2006 6:09:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

Allright!!  we've heard from Norm W. , Ryan V.   and   the Moose!

Where is everyone else at in the push to get  a car going for this year?

Myself, I've got  3 cars, a boat and a  sandcar all done......just waiting on
2 vehicles I've made offers  on.......

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH

Todd Reece
65 Corvair Monza  Vert