<VV> Door Speakers (other questions too.)

Anil Mittal anil at anil.com
Fri Jan 27 14:55:15 EST 2006

Hi Ryan,

   It's not too hard. There is a hole but it needs to be enlarged. I
have some pictures of the install I did on my car. I copied the
install from Rick Norris. The pictures are at
http://photos.yahoo.com/corvairanil What to do should be evident from
the pictures, but if you have any questions let me know. Good luck.

Anil

Message: 8