<VV> Carb cross shaft for 95/110 w/Air Conditioning, trans shift shaft seal FS

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Jan 27 18:08:50 EST 2006

Hey guys,
I know some of you guys are working on your secret projects, and maybe that
involves adding a/c to your 'vair... well, I have a 66/67 style cross shaft for
the carbs that has the little tag attached to it in the correct place for the
electric fast idle solenoid... I don't know if there's a market for it or
not... it could use a cleaning, and other than being a little dirty it looks
fine. It worked well on my 66 I had years ago that got hit by a truck (1995)...
anyway, I don't need it, and since it's such a "specialty item" I'd like for it
to go back on an a/c'd 'vair.
Let me know if there's any interest... and I'll try to get a picture of it if
there IS interest.

On another note, I also have uncovered a small box of some manual
transmission shifter shaft seals. Chicago Rawhide brand, PN# 4985... this is the double
lip type. These are old stock, from the 60s, maybe early 70s (although the old
green C/R box looks like 60s graphix to me)... but the sealing material is
still flexible and the spring inside is still somewhat shiny and not rusted...
I'll take $3.00 each for them, plus postage... I have 6 or 7 of them...
Drop me a note if there's any interest.
As fara s the leg is going, I see the Dr again on Monday, and he may or may
not have a time table for my surgery for the removal of the rod on my leg...
last time I saw him he said he would show the X-rays to his buds, and they would
discuss the next course of action... but when I asked last fall when the
usually remove the rod he said 12 to 18 months after surgery... with April 13
being the one year anniversary, who knows?
Oh well...
Thanks again!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg,
1963 Greenbrier 110/4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg