<VV> Looking for 65-69 110 engine to rebuild

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Sun Jan 29 11:49:21 EST 2006

Hi,
I am passing along a request I received via phone.  This guy, Forest, in the Sacramento, CA area, specifically Rocklin, is looking for a rebuildable complete 65-69 engine to rebuild for his aircraft.  He is willing to pay a fair price.  Please contact Forest at his cell phone 916-316-7045.  I would recommend him also purchasing a Late nitrided crank to go with that engine.  If you have the engine and possibly a nitrided crank please call him.  He has been looking unsuccessfully so far.

Please contact him directly and not me.

Thanks,

Larry