<VV> Re: west coast myth

Tareece at aol.com Tareece at aol.com
Sun Jan 29 12:50:25 EST 2006

Dang Charlie another dream poof'ed...For us on the East Coast, the West has
always been the place of golden streets and dreams fulfilled. Corvairs still
in  the desert rustless and ready for paint.
  Well, perhaps one day I'll have a look for myself and see if the  poobah is
quashing dreams just to save them for himself or if he has truly found  that
all that exists over the rainbow is regret and disappointment

In a message dated 1/29/2006 12:08:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

Now, if  YOU want to expend the effort, go ahead. I'm
right behind you.

Chuck  Kubin
LIFCCX Grand Poobah

Todd Reece