<VV> rust-free western bodies

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sun Jan 29 13:16:04 EST 2006

By the way, the stash that Chuck visited is EXACTLY the sort of collection
that I am hoping you folks will go investigate in order to answer the
questions I posed several weeks back here and in the January Communique RE:
figuring out the last few Fisher Body codes for some of the most rare
options in 1963 and 1965-67.

Anyone who lives near this stash want to go visit it?

Below is what we're looking for again. Thanks to those who have responded. I
have given out $70 in gift certificates so far.

Here is what we are looking for:

1963
====
* Any non-Monza with a factory fold-down rear seat. (confirm)
* Any car with L in group 1. (confirm)
* Any car with a factory rear seat speaker. (confirm)
* Any car with a Y in group 2. (confirm)
* Any car with a P in group 3. (confirm)
* Any car with factory heater delete.
* Any 700-series sedan with factory rear door armrests.
* Any Oakland car with a K code.
* Any Oakland convertible with a factory power convertible top.

1965
====
* Any car with factory non-deluxe rear seat belts. (confirm)
* Any car with G in group 5. (confirm)
* Any car with factory deluxe rear seat belts. (confirm)
* Any car with factory heater delete. (confirm)

1966
====
* Any model 500 sedan with factory rear door armrests.
* Any Los Angles model 500 sedan with factory headrest bench front seats.
* Any car with factory deluxe front shoulder belts. (confirm)
* Any car with factory seat belt delete (exported cars only). (confirm)

1967
====
* Any sedan with factory non-deluxe rear center seat belt.
* Any car with factory rear seat speaker. (confirm)
* Any car with factory non-deluxe front shoulder belts.
* Any car with factory seat belt delete (exported cars only). (confirm)

Thanks,

--Kent