RE <VV> RE: CAR UPDATES??

Arjay Morgan n3lkz at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 01:24:46 EST 2006

------------------------------
<snip>
Less than a dozen responses?  Out of 980 members?  Isn't anyone doing
anything? Or is everyone up and running finally?
<snip>
  I feel as if I were living in Australia, where the seasons are backwards. Here in Florida winter 'tis the season to be cruising and showing , not the time to be freezing and blowing.

  All the Yankees are here and they've brought their goodies with them.

  This weekend the Badlands Gang of us unaffiliated Corvarians took in the Kumquat Festival Car Show {500+ cars}(what? you've never eaten a kumquat?) in Dade City, Fl, then that evening the Cruise in in Zephyrhills,{300 cars} which has neither zephyrs nor hills. I won a marvelous bottle of truck degreaser whch might even work on the Corvair if any grease manifests itself.

  But be of good cheer you northerners. Come summer, when things quiet down, we'll get to work on our cars. The weather is just right --90 or so and there sometimes are two weeks between shows. One little-known fact down here: are cars aren't water cooled, but we are. Two liters in an afternoon is about right if you're under a tree.

  Arjay Morgan
  64 Monza Convert