<VV> LED taillights

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 20:36:52 EST 2006

Not quite. Even those usually require a minimum load. And a proper LED
taillight draws about half of what a bulb does. I have one of those in my tow  car,
and if I lose a bulb without the trailer, it stops flashing.

In a message dated 1/30/2006 8:31:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  pp2 at 6007.us
writes:

>  > Well, almost. You'll need to find a flasher that'll work properly on  the
> > lower current. They're out there, and are used on the cheesy  LED brake
> lights.

What you really want is called a "constant  rate" flasher and are common on
cars that tow trailers. They are  independant of the current draw and have
been around forever. Of course it  will not stop if you lose a bulb either.

Padgett