<VV> "Desert package"

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Jan 31 16:19:26 EST 2006

In a message dated 1/31/2006 9:25:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,
airvair at richnet.net writes:

The  subject of the "desert package" (more properly called the heavy duty
pre  cleaner) just came up on the SCG forum. I've always thought it would
be  interesting if one of them were to be modified for use with the '66-7
a/c  core. Anyone's thoughts?

-Mark C

Mark - Mike Harrison had a couple of these at the Pennsylvania Convention.
He probably knows know more about them than most. Isn't the Desert Air package
a  Cardboard feed of air into the cooling fan. I don't redall it doing any
pre-cleaning. Wasn't that the oil bath air cleaner. I can see how that would be
called the "heavy-duty pre cleaner" . - Seth