<VV> Thanks!

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 23:21:59 EST 2006

Alright, tomorrow I'm going to remove the starter, and
try to WD-40 the drive, then I will blow it out, and
put some synthetic oil on the shaft, and work it a
little bit, and re-install it.  If it still doesn't
work on the car, then I suppose I might take it back
off, and get a new drive.

Oh, and I'm going to get a paer gasket, and use a
small thin coat of blue silicone on both sides.

Thank you.  I'm sure you'll hear from me again!

Ryan

1965 Corsa/110/4
http://www.edselmotors.com/corsa.html
and http://free4allband.tripod.com/corsacorvair.html