<VV> A great drive

Guus de Haan corvair at corvair.nl
Sat Jul 1 05:25:20 EDT 2006

I was up at 7 this morning so I decided to take the Corsa to a
muffler shop that does stainless steel. Wanted to know if they have a
muffler that's a bit more quiet. They're about an hour's drive away
from home. It was a great drive. I left at 8 and our village was just
waking up. Lovely sunny weather and I took the scenic route. Top and
windows down and visors up of course ;-) The car drove great, even a
bit on the cool side. At the muffler shop everybody had a look at the
car, they even called each other to have a look. How's that to start
your saturday morning?  They are willing to have a go at it but they
told me current one is already pretty quit. So I guess I'll stay the
"noisy" car in town ;-)

The drive back was also nice but these rides early in the morning are
always a bit special to me.

Have a great day,

Guus de Haan
The Netherlands