<VV> surgery update (lon wall)

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sat Jul 1 16:13:39 EDT 2006

I think you all are milking this for all it's worth. There's nothing
cheesier. I know you're all full of bull, but I thought I'd horn in on this one
before you all hoof it up any more. But I am sure Lon will all the hornier for
it.

someone stop me... <G>

John

In a message dated 7/1/2006 3:53:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,