<VV> Pertronix II installation woes

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Sat Jul 1 21:12:23 EDT 2006

In a message dated 7/1/2006 2:54:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
darrenvvagazio at yahoo.com writes:

When I  got my degree, I learned that they inject smoke into electronics at
the  factory and when you let it out it's no good. After working on automotive
electronics for close to two decades, I'd say that's true for the most part.
Unless you fried something that protects the rest of the electronics like a
transient suppression diode and it opened up.

-Darren

I also learned that the only way to repair electronics was to put the smoke
back in.

Now if someone would just invent a way to do THAT....

Tim  Abney
Inland Empire Corvair Club