<VV> surgery update (lon wall)

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet at charter.net
Sun Jul 2 08:25:20 EDT 2006

Well, now that you asked,
I guess it will give new meaning when you "chew the cud" with Lon. Probably
after his return he'll have to moo-ve to Cowafornia.
Wonder if he'll be different in the hay? When he retires from the business
he'll be put out to pasture. I guess he'll be contented after all. All the
employees at Underground can now call him Bossie instead of Boss.
This whole deal is an udder disaster!

I need to get back to work on the S/A/T Project

Rick aka The Lone Haranguer