<VV> Bad Carb Product - Save your money

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 2 09:52:58 EDT 2006

I just found some worthless carb cleaner, so I thought I would pass along the tip to save someone some money. I made the mistake of asking the wife to pick up a couple of cans of spray carb cleaner for me while she was out (thinking she was headed to Walmart). In her effort to do a good job, she stopped by Advance and purchased a couple of cans of their "store brand" based on the clerk's recommendation. It turns out to be nothing but kerosene in an aerosol can. The ingredients list says "petroleum distillates". None of that good old toluene. Save your money and stick with Gunk or a professional brand.
The Carbmeister