<VV> Re: A great drive

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Sun Jul 2 17:51:29 EDT 2006

Guus wrote:
> told me current one is already pretty quit. So I guess I'll stay the
> "noisy" car in town ;-)

Well, when I had the feeling my 62 wagon was too noisy for the
neighbourhood, by chance a Moto Guzzi buddy came over. He assured
me that the muffler is not at all too loud ... I was relieved :-}

In fact it's still much nicer to listen to than the aggressive sound
produced by the local shop-window-Harley snobs with open exhaust pipes.

  Thomas

--
Thomas Stingl  Karlsruhe, Germany http://corvair.de Skype: dl5sbs
CORSA - Swiss Corvair Club      1961 Rampside       ULTRA EuroRep