<VV> Convention Special Ad - Silicone Wire Systems

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Jul 3 02:00:55 EDT 2006

Silicone Wire  Systems
Buffalo Corsa Pre-Convention  Special - Orders must be pre-paid – Mail your
check right away!
8mm Corvair Ignition Wire Sets - only  $35 plus a special extra!

Convention Special  includes:
> 8mm Wire set - Your choice of 9  colors of wire
>  Heavy Duty Distributor Cap (fits 62-69 Distributor) (black, high-alkyd
resin,  brass contacts)
> Delivery to Buffalo  Convention
All sets use an 8mm all-silicone  construction magnetic suppression
resistance wire, Silicone boots on the Plug  and EPDM Rubber seals that snap into the
engine  shroud!
Our standard sets fit all 1961 through  1969 Corvairs, with the following
exceptions:
Smog Pump or Air Conditioned cars use a  special length coil wire. (A no-cost
option)
The 1960 models originally used a  special set with long length wires for
cylinders 2, 4 and 6. (The wires are  routed around the rear of the motor.) The
1960 set is a special option and is  available in any color. ($2 per set
additional)
Colors                            How  many?
Black

Blue
Hot Pink
Lime Green
Orange (Bright)
Purple
Red
Teal (Dark  Turquoise)
Yellow
Mail your check or money order  ($35/set) to:
Silicone Wire  Systems
3462 Kirkwood  Dr.
San Jose, CA  95117-1549
Questions? Send E-mail to  Sethracer at aol.com - or call Seth Emerson at (408)
24RACER  (247-2237)
This offer ends when I shuffle off to  the Buffalo convention!  (duh)