<VV> Engine Problem

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Mon Jul 3 12:24:03 EDT 2006

From: TimogensTurbo at aol.com

Since we know you know what's GOOD.....I'd say weak valve springs!
Shim them on the car!
Matt
  Smitty says: OK I might buy the weak springs thing but why are springs weaker when the engine is fully warmed up ?  And if one were to go to the trouble of shimming them, why not change them?  They don't cost that much.
  To answer JR's question about the plugs I thought they were fine considering the miles on the engine.  Ranged from almost white to light smokey tan.  They were good enough that I made ultra plugs out of them.