<VV> Fw: Thanks

phillip androvett corvair65x3 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 3 18:03:16 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: phillip androvett
To: virtualvairs-request at corvair.org
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 5:49 PM
Subject: Thanks

I would like to thank everone for there input on tires (tires again) a lot of good info, things I would not have thought of!

I am fairly new to corvair ownership, (2000) but I have the "bug" I own 3 65's, a Monza convt 110/pg, a corsa convt 140/4 and my project car a corsa coupe 140/4. Both my convt have GM rally wheels with 195/70/14 on them they look great and ride and handle well. The coupe I will probably drive a little more aggressive and I am looking for a wider tire. (maybe wider just in the rear) I have another set of 14 x 7 rally wheels that after reading your mail I will be using! Any additional thoughts on tire sizes? Thanks again for the input! Great site!

Phil