<VV> RE: Gasket holes

Jim Corey jcorey at escapees.com
Tue Jul 4 22:31:43 EDT 2006

Well, I called my friend, Bob Galli, who's headed for Buffalo in his
UltraVan.  Reached him in Salt Lake City, and he too, said the holes are
supposed to be there.  'Nuff said.  I just didn't want to pull the drive
train a second time.  So, either tomorrow or Thursday, I'll slide it back
in.  BTW, the original problem was a chewed-up spline from the U-Joint
hanger to the diff;    Thanks to everyone for the input.

Jim Corey