<VV> Shipping (freight) alternative

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at adelphia.net
Wed Jul 5 17:50:08 EDT 2006

I have never shipped anything by bus for myself, but I have for a company I
used to work for. In our case we would sometimes ship stuff to the home
office, which was only 80 miles away, so it got there a couple of hours
after the bus left the depot. The only downside is, it only goes as far as
the bus stop. Somebody has to go there to pick it up.

Marc Sheridan