<VV> Early Alternator Wiring

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Wed Jul 5 21:55:55 EDT 2006

As part of adding air conditioning to my '63 coupe, I decided to climb out
of the stone age and add an internally regulated alternator to it.
I went to the junkyard, and found a nice rebuilt one for 10$.   Changed
the
housing, mount,  etc, and put it on.  It works just fine, and was easy.
Now, I want to get rid of the voltage regulator.  So what have others used
to hold the junction of wires on the "B" terminal that now is the sole
function of the regulator? Want it to look good, and of course, be secure
and reliable.

-Geoff Johnson