<VV> Removal of Corsa C Emblem

bmooers at farniente.com bmooers at farniente.com
Fri Jul 7 14:48:36 EDT 2006

I am having trouble removing the Corsa C emblems from the rear panels of
my 66 Corsa Conv. I have taped around them so that I do not scratch the
paint, I have also sprayed them with WD40 to loosen and corrosion etc -
but they are stuck on there! Tried pulling on them with vice grips and
pliers.....Any ideas of how to get them loosened would be helpful - a
simple project  - but boy - they wont budge!

I do not think they have ever been off of the car. It is an early 66 -
those should be held in with push pins correct??