<VV> smoking engine

Ron ronh at owt.com
Fri Jul 7 16:15:12 EDT 2006

No, don't turn your engine into a smog machine, leave the closed crankcase
system as it is as it makes good sense and works well unless something else
is screwed up.  All we need to do is have a few owners disconnect the closed
system to get a law or two which will cause real hardship on all owners of
older cars and it could escalate up to banning them from the roads
completely.
RonH