<VV> smoking engine

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 7 16:33:56 EDT 2006

I've got a 140 in my RS that I left with the old Road Draft Tube.  It's a
"rebuilt" motor I picked up cheap, and I've got a bit of a blowby problem,
at high revs it'll push oil out the dipstick tube. (new bearings, new rings,
looked like NOS 140 heads) I'm going to modify the early aircleaners to
accept the later PCV system, and hopefully it will solve my dipstick tube
issues.

Regards,
Joel