<VV> Nametag List

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 8 11:55:30 EDT 2006

Hi Mike,

Well the "convention" name tag supposedly serves a purpose of security.  It
allows those who paid the convention registration fee into such areas as the
hospitality room and the vendor area.  If that is really enforced is a
different question.  But, someone from the host club would have the right to
question you if you are just wearing your club ID and not the Convention ID
while snacking on treats in the hospitality area.

Later, JR