<VV> gas prices, tires, bolt stretch, Communique arriving--what did I miss?

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 14:32:14 EDT 2006

Warning! Corvair content is limited to these two words, but this is better than hearing about what you paid for gas 30 years ago and 1,000 miles away.

  The blond picks up her car from Steve Goodman's shop and asks what's wrong with it. Steve says "Crap in the carbuerator."
  She looks surprised, but finally asks 'How often should I do that?"

  Chuck Kubin
  LIFCCXGP