<VV> corvairs and attention

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Wed Jul 12 00:18:57 EDT 2006

In a message dated 7/11/2006 10:28:59 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
werpknarly at centurytel.net writes:

if a  vair is sitting next to a vette, its the vair and the vair ower that
gets the  attention

I think the Corvair is getting more attention because you don't see dozens
of them at typical car shows. We have gained a few new members to our club that
 bought or want to buy a Corvair because it's not another Camaro or Mustang.
Now at the autocross, the other guys are starting to notice our Corvairs
because we're kicking their butts (or at least coming close) in a 40 year old
car that we have less than half the money they have in their modern cars.

Ned  Madsen
MCCA President - Wichita, KS
1966 Corsa 140/4 speed
1965 500  Sedan 95/PG