<VV> Re: New sound.

Mike Kost vairmike at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 12 11:11:06 EDT 2006

Chris,

Check your lug nuts on your rear wheels. Next put a jack under the lower
control arm on each rear wheel (one at a time) and just raise the wheel
off of the ground. You can then try to wiggle the wheel side to side.
There should be NO side to side wiggle. There could be as much as an
inch af wiggle in the up and down direction. I f there is movement in
the up and down direction have someone else do the wiggling while you
look for movement (in and out) of the axle shaft (which is OK). My guess
is that if you don't have loose lug nuts you have bad rear bearings.

Mike Kost