<VV> Top 10 topics on the Virtual Vairs list.... HUMOR if you can't tell

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Wed Jul 12 13:10:25 EDT 2006

Number 10:

Corvair for sale.... don't ask me for a location, because I don't know  where
I am!

Number 9:

What size tires do I need to make the speedometer 15 MPH faster?

Number 8:

What is this Corvair part on eBay?

Number 7:

FNADER plates... who is Fred Nader and why doesn't the DMV like him?

Number 6:

How do I adjust the valves? Hot or cold? Should I change the push rod tube
O-rings first?

Number 5:

Is Smitty *REALLY* that grumpy, or is it just an act?

Number 4:

Guess what I paid for Gasoline today!

Number 3:

Guess what I paid for Gasoline 20 years ago?

Number 2:

Why does PattioMatt have to be so mean and why is his EM so darn UGLY? Is
there a connection?

And the NUMBER ONE TOPIC IN THE VIRTUAL VAIRS EMAIL LIST:

What's all this crap about a DELETE KEY?

Lonzo..... waiting for the defecation to hit the ventilation....
te he he....

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg