<VV> Local Information--Buffalo

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Jul 12 20:15:30 EDT 2006

Folks
Remember that I'm on the list for now for just such questions as J R had.  Anyone not sure how to get where they're going, or need other local information, that's why I came back on.

Don't bother the Webmaster or other Convention workers, if you've worked a National you know they don't have the time to respond.  I know Buffalo and Western NY like the back of my hand, even If I have only lived there for one year of the last 30.

I posted my cell number. If you need to call, do it. That's what I'm on here for.

Hank