<VV> Norm Witte's license plates

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Thu Jul 13 11:56:12 EDT 2006

Sure, I will take you for a ride in either car.  Seems only fitting, since
you took the convertible for such a long drag!

BTW, the Secretary of State wouldn't let me have 107375, 107375L, 107675 or
107675L.  Those number formats are taken.  (Both cars were built in Los
Angeles.)

Also, I had quite a few replies off list with correct answers.

Norm