<VV> Trailer Rehabilitation

Louis C. Armer,Jr. carmerjr at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 13 15:07:13 EDT 2006

Good ideas Don, however I am still waiting for a new CORSA directory
and as you recall Dennis is
on a sabbatical so I don't know who is selling/mailing merchandise. I
can probably buy the decals at
Buffalo. I don't get veterans retirement so I can't afford express
mailing costs. :-) See you in Buffalo???

Chuckster

At 10:31 AM 7/13/2006, you wrote:
>Chuck----Trailer rehabilitation- regardless of the
>number of "rattle cans" required--should be completed
>with a LARGE CORSA decal on the rear of each
>fender---you still have time to have a pair expressed
>from the merchandise guru.
>
>My haul trailer has the Corsa decal- a Marine Corps
>Decal, an Air Force Decal and my Vietnam Veteran Flag
>on each side-then the VN Vet License Plates on my
>cars-  sort of a rolling "Statement" --
>
>My trailer is on the road a lot-because it's available
>for all club members to use.
>

>Don Manen

CORSA Member
CORSA Tri-membership Chairman