<VV> Re: wheels for sale

Mike Kost vairmike at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 14 15:59:38 EDT 2006

Dorairaj Isaac wrote:

>I have three sets of wheels foe sale.
>1.	set of 4 CHEVIOT 7JJ x 14 with P205/60 14 Goodyear  tires.
>$250.00
>2.	set of 4 CHEVIOT 6JJ x 13 with BR60-13 Radial ply Sears tires. (only
>one centre cap 3 missing) $200.00
>3.	set of 4 CRAGAR S/S rims only.

What size, bolt pattern, and offset are the Cragar wheels?

>$200.00
>If anyone is interested please contact me.  the wheels can be delivered to
>you at Buffalo during the National convention.  This will save on shipping.
>Telephone: 416-283-8023

Where are you located?

>The wheels can be seen on http://geocities.com/doraiscarparts/page1

I got the following message when trying the site.

"Sorry, this GeoCities site is currently unavailable.

The GeoCities web site you were trying to view has temporarily exceeded
its data transfer limit. Please try again later."