<VV> I've seen everything now!

Mike Kost vairmike at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 15 00:30:38 EDT 2006

I was helping my son try to get his "new" CORSA running tonight. We got
it running but it was rough and spitting so we decided to pull the valve
covers and check the valves and lifters. We found 2 bent pushrods (one
was broken). When he was putting the pushrods back in he said the #2
exhaust was turning the stud when he tried to remove the rocker arm nut.
On further investigation we found the head stud was turning. When we
removed the stud we found someone had apparently tried to weld the stud
to the cylinder. There's a chunk of metal (or possibly J.B.Weld) stuck
to the stud and block.

Mike Kost