<VV> South Coast CORSA

John Headley robedinpurple at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 23:26:51 EDT 2006

Can anyone tell me if South Coast CORSA in Redondo
Beach, CA is still an active chapter?  The national
site has an e-mail link for this chapter, but no one
has responded to my e-mail from a week ago.  No phone
number listed or web site.  Do I really have to
actually write a letter to the P.O. Box?  So old
school....

Also, the links for the Vintage Corsa chapter web site
are broken from the national, had to go Google it.  I
see that this and Corsa West of LA are active by their
web sites, maybe I'll check them out if I don't hear
back about South Coast.

Thanks,
John Headley
64 monza convert (still in MI)