<VV> 15" wheels and tires

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Sat Jul 15 09:37:37 EDT 2006

Hello again,

     Another question for you all:  I'm planning on installing some 15" custom wheels.  My car is a 65 Corsa with the sport springs so it sits lower then stock.  I am going for a custom, aggressive look so I want the tires as wide as practical, and to fill up the wheelwells as much as possible, but no rubbing as I will be putting a lot of miles on.

    What width and offset of 15" wheels can/should I  use, and what size tires can I put on them without worries about rubbing?

Ray Rodriguez
CORSA
1965 Corsa 140/4