<VV> Thanks for the upstate New York folks!

Wayne Broadhead afvair at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 16:33:42 EDT 2006

Hello Corvair friends,

I want to thank the many folks who took the time to help my wife and I
out with our trip to Buffalo next week.  Special thanks to Frank,
Roger, Smitty and Jim and many others who gave me some GREAT ideas of
places to see while in Buffalo, Rochester and Corning, just before the
convention.

I got more good information from the VV folks, than from that
expensive book my wife bought last week at Barnes and Noble!  Thanks
again....corvair friends are the best!

Wayne and MaryLou Broadhead
Bonneville Corvair Club
Kaysville, Utah

66 Monza, (entered it in Concours in Portland last year)
65 Corsa turbo vert, waiting for new 95 heads being built for the turbo motor)