<VV> Funny thing happened in the garage today

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Mon Jul 17 01:07:56 EDT 2006

A friend of mine stopped in today, unannounced. Did I want to buy his Camaro?
 Well, no, not really, I already have about 3x as many cars as I want to
have.  He threw out a price... Ok, hmm.  I guess that will work.  So, I now own a
fully restored 68 SS/RS Camaro convertible ZZ3, factory four-speed, Edelbrock
EFI with PS and PDB.  Killer stealth stereo yadda yadda yadda.  I did not wake
up this morning thinking I would be buying any car, let alone an iconic
muscle car!  Oddly, I did a huge part of the work on the car and now I own it. I
never have the time to work on my own cars.  This just doesn't make sense!

Decisions, decisons.  What to do with this Camaro?  Should I convert it to a
wanna be Corvair clone?
Craig Nicol