<VV> Rims and Tires

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Jul 17 09:20:18 EDT 2006

Hi Bill,

6" is too much for a stock Corvair.  The practical backspace limit for
a 15" or larger wheel is about 5 1/4".  Those wheels are probably made
for the 4th gen Camaro, they had about that much backspace.  That's
probably too much difference to make up with spacers, I'm afraid.  More
wheel sizing info:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/tires.html

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa