<VV> Carb issues

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Mon Jul 17 13:50:54 EDT 2006

I'm replying to the list on this private response because I don't want to
give the wrong impression.

I took the car to Ken Hand mainly to get a bolted flywheel installed.  He
had the car for a couple of days and frankly he has enough business that I
was lucky to get to see him.  He did a great job on the work I asked him to
do and I have no complaints or problems with Ken whatsoever.  However, this
problem is one I would like to straighten out, if possible, before Buffalo,
and Ken is 1 1/2 hours from here.  Even if he had time to mess with this, I
don't have time to drag the car back and forth.

My apologies if I besmirched Ken in any way, as that certainly wasn't my
intention.

Norm