<VV> removing stainless rain-gutter trim? winshield trim?

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Mon Jul 17 15:45:20 EDT 2006

Hi Ray,

The windshield chrome can be pulled out as it's just clipped in but be
real careful with that old glass as it takes very little to crack it.
If you don't have to remove the drip rail DON'T as it never looks
straight.  If you have rust you have to but if not mask carefully and
leave it on.

Regards,

Guy Brandes