<VV> Caravan to Buffalo - from Virginia?

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Mon Jul 17 21:32:47 EDT 2006

Contrary to popular belief, I am not dead, nor have I dropped off the face
of the earth - just busy with work and extra duties of caring for elderly
parents.

Nevertheless, I will be at the Buffalo convention, and I plan to drive there
in Alice, my 1964 sedan.  I will most likely be leaving Virginia Beach
sometime on this coming Sunday, July 23rd.  If anybody else is coming up on
that day from this general direction and wishes to get together for a
Corvair caravan, please contact me.

Thanks!

Bill Hubbell