<VV> More on Tire sizes; also vair spoilers

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Jul 18 20:50:17 EDT 2006

You may have clearance issues with the typical 15x7 Camaro wheels if
the car is lowered - if you get a set with some more backspace they
should fit just fine and the car will drive better.  The Camaro wheel
puts all of the extra width on the outside.  I believe that a BMW wheel
has backspacing closer to ideal for a Corvair.  For a bunch of examples
of various setups, see:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/wheelpics.html
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa