<VV> mystery code 4

BigD darrenvvagazio at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 19:56:45 EDT 2006

I'm still looking for help with my mystery "4" on my body tag. The 4 is stamped where a letter indicating interior trim color belongs. It is to the right of the build week and above the body number. I think it should be an E instead. I was wondering if it was for the telescoping option or my vent window delete option (just checking if your paying attention). Anyone else have this on thier '67? Did they change in '67 to numbers or is it something else?

 Sorry to keep asking, but it's bugging the heck out of me. I suppose the people who know are busy the next two or three weeks. I'll ask again after the smoke settles.

 Darren Agazio
 Huntsville Al, 1967 Monza Coupe 110pg A/C