<VV> PS: Harmonic Balancer Y or N?

Ken Wildman k-wildman at onu.edu
Wed Jul 19 09:20:01 EDT 2006

At 12:40 AM 7/19/2006, Chris & Bill Strickland wrote:
>Let me point out one more thing -- this separated balancer that I am
>complaining about did it's deed before anyone ever started remanufacturing
>them, probably even before JR started driving Corvairs -- new ones were no
>longer available -- you used the best looking  used one you could find --
>sometimes you were not too lucky ...
>
>Bill

Sorry Bill, but your logic is underwhelming.

You are complaining about the failure of an old, used, selected by eye, hm
and use that as the basis for not using a current, remanufactured to
factory specs unit?  You don't see the problem in your argument?

Oh, well.  Its your engine.  Do whatever makes you feel best.

Ken