<VV> Error in wiring diagram

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Wed Jul 19 10:03:35 EDT 2006

I found several errors in the manual diagrams that I changed. Just checked my wiring diagrams and it shows the resistor wire going to the positive terminal and the points going to the negative terminal. Guess I caught that one...

Ned

<Snip>

Yesterday, while installing a Pertronix Ignitor, I found an error in the
1965 shop manual wiring diagram.  They show the resistor wire from the
ignition switch going to the - terminal on the coil.  I bought a plastic
coated color wiring diagram on eBay from some supplier and they have the
same error!  The hot wire goes to the + terminal and the - goes to the
distributor.

<SNIP>